I love working out. It has always been a part of my life and will most likely be in some shape or form always be there. However, I tend to get bored really easily with workouts. In the past year alone, I have done MMA Boxing, Insanity, Cycling, Hot Yoga, Arial Arts and Rock Climbing. When all else fails, I head back to the gym for some more traditional workouts. So this is just a running collection of some of my workouts. Feel free to give them a try, amp them up as much as you’d like or tone them down.
- 3 Mile Interval Workout, 25 Minutes
- 25 Minute Treadmill Interval Workout
- 30 Minute Walking Workout– For an unexpected challenge, give this one a try. It is sure to make you sweat.
- 40 Minute Interval Workout, 4.25 Miles
- 2 Mile-Interval Workout, 20 Minutes
Upper Body Circuits:
Half Marathon Training: