Things that I’m Loving
October 28, 2013 2 Comments
I know I have seen this on blogs before, but I’m really kind of loving the idea of it. So, I decided to give it a go on Sizzle Eats, Like every other person, I have fads that really get me excited in the morning and this is just a great way to share them.
1. Lee Child’s Jack Reacher series. Last time I was traveling, I picked up a Lee Child book, A Wanted Man and couldn’t put it down. I am a big fan of criminal investigation books and it’s fairly typical of them to have a few pages in there that you just have to get through. A Wanted Man started from the beginning and it was excitement all the way through. It took me hours to finish reading it before I wanted to go out and pick up another one.
2. I don’t know if this is because I was in Orlando for two years or if it is just a particularly colorful fall but I can’t help noticing how incredible the fall colors are this year. Just absolutely breathe taking, especially at sunrise and sunset.
3. Nightshade. Usually when I’m picking nail colors, it’s bright, obnoxious pink, a light completely professional pink, or black. But, last week I went on a search in CVS for a dark navy blue, which was really difficult to find. Most of them had a crazy amount of sparkles in them.
4. Flavored sparkling water is such a nice substitute when you want something other than regular water. It also fills me up a bit when I’m just trying to make it to the next meal.
5. ZOMBIES! RUN! Haha. I heard about this App a during the Zooma Half Marathon and just had to give it a try. It is an App that you play while you run and it puts you in the middle of a video game. You are a person that crash landed in a land with zombies everywhere. You mission is to run and pick up supplies on your way back to camp without getting caught by the zombies. Every once in a while, the zombies will get close to you and you have to speed up your running for a little while to get away from them.
Through the app you can also play your music so the story line comes in and out of your music. It keeps me really entertained while I’m running. If you get bored easily while running, I definitely recommend giving it a try.
What are you loving this week??