I’ve recently come across some super crazy and fun products…and figured I’d share some with you! Enjoy!
1. The Selfie Toaster. Ever wanted to put your face on your morning toast?! Whelp…it’s now possible!
They have some other impressions that you can get on your toast, and I am loving the little coffee cup :-) This just makes me laugh. Maybe I would get a picture of Oreo on my toast??
2. Running Drawing: A friend of mine showed me this tumbler account and I couldn’t stop laughing. This girl uses her Nike+ to map her runs and draws while she runs.
It made me want to draw something on my runs, but I spent wayyy too much time trying to figure out what the streets around my house could be. The best I came up with was a weird looking whale-fish.
3. The Spiralizer- I recently went shopping with my mom and I mentioned how I really wanted to try this handy tool because Brent and I LOVE spaghetti squash, but how many times a week can you have spaghetti squash?? The spiralizer allows you to turn any veggie into pasta. How awesome is that??!
I have used it a few times and can’t seem to get enough of it. I made a butternut squash noodle for some chicken teriyaki this week that was just amazing.
4. Travelling: In the past few weekends I have been all over the place and I am just loving being busy and traveling around. I visited Nashville for the first time and it just may be my new favorite city. There is live country music playing everywhere and the vibe is just so relaxed and fun.
5. 26 SnapChats from your Dog…Yes…Hilarious.
What is making your Friday?